The Shadow Elite ECHO Soft-shell Jacket is a “specialist rather than a generalist, a lot of thought went into making the Echo, perfect for what it was designed for, high output missions where freedom of movement and breathability are paramount, this non-insulated softshell jacket features a trim cut with gusseted underarms and articulated elbows for unrestrained action. The Echo performs incredibly well when put to the test durable, breathable, wind and water-resistant softshell jacket constructed from smooth-sided, warm-facing stretch textiles designed for maximum movement during high output activity.
The Echo sheds water and blocks wind, while the numerous pockets and full front zipper allow plentiful options for perspiration to escape. When zipped up, the neck offers relief from the wind all the way up to the chin and is comfortable enough that it wont rub your chin raw, either.
- Stretchy 3 layer waterproof breathable DWR finish soft-shell fabric construction provides freedom of movement.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric.
- Water resistant
- Wind resistant
- Versatile-ideal for multi-climate usage
- One-hand adjustable draw cords.
- Collar configuration
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated elbows
- HRUF stow hood when not in use
- Soft brushed-lined collar
- Two sleeve pockets
- Two hand pockets
- Two chest pockets.
- Game pouch on back.
- Two inner pocket.
- Pit YKK zippers for easy venting
- Full front YKK zip with wind flap
- Laminated Leaser cut Velcro cuff adjusters reduce bulk and wont catch or tear off.
- Adjustable hem draw cord
- Patch on sleeve for rank identifier and IFF
- YKK nylon buckles for low sound closures.
- High strength YKK zippers and zipper tracks.
- COATS Stitching Thread .
- Internal seams taped and finished.
- All Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or 'X Box' stitched for added strength.
- Available in sizes :Small, Medium, Large , X-Large, XX-Large.