The Shadow Elite 'AFB'ADVANCED FIELD BACKPACK , is a medium pack with a 2700 cu. In. / 45L capacity. The weight is 3.5 pounds, which is great. The pack is designed very well in terms of the compartment and pocket design, both external and internal. There are two main compartments and a third smaller (outermost) external compartment/pocket, all featuring “heavy-duty, glove-friendly YKK zippers, as well as a couple of side pockets for water bottles. Then, there are a bunch of handy internal pockets. Either of the largest compartments can easily fit a holstered pistol, spare mags. The tactical hydration bladder would be placed in the back of the pack, and the drinking tube run out the tube hole in the top. You can also put your notebook (15'') in the back side compartment . Theres lots of laser-cut MOLLE/PALS webbing, side retention straps with buckles, D-ring attachment points, a detachable hip belt, a small Velcro panel for attaching a tactical patch, and a host of other features. Drag handle is particularly well executed. Innovative ventilation system used in backpacks, which provides increased comfort for their users. Made of contoured foam profiles with multiple air channels that are combined with airy mesh, which enhances air circulation preventing heat build-up and sweating, while the stiff foam ensures comfort and stability.
- 1000 Denier water and abrasion resistant lightweight ballistic 100% nylon material.
- High tensile strength nylon webbing.
- YKK nylon buckles for low sound closures.
- High strength YKK zippers and zipper tracks.
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread).
- High grade closed cell foam padding material for superior shock protection.
- Internal seams taped and finished.
- All Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or 'X Box' stitched for added strength.